- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Another quality hotel with fine wine and food.... The perfect break!..."
"My husband and I had a great stay at the Redworth Hall hotel and would go again . The room was very clean . We enjoyed the spa facilities bu..."
"Stayed overnight as a couple for a wedding and thoroughly enjoyed every aspect, especially the food...."
"Staff are friendly, room was amazing lovely comfortable beds. Leisure facilities were 5* really pleased with my stay..."
"Comfortable, clean and very good value for money. Decent gym and bar food pretty good..."
About the hotel
Redworth Hall is a beautiful early Georgian hotel standing in 150 acres of peaceful woodland in County Durham. Located just a 5 minutes’ drive from the A1, 8 miles from Darlington and 20 miles from Durham. Redworth Hall successfully combines traditional elegance with contemporary style.
The grand old manor house dates back to 1744 with many original features, including the magnificent Great Hall and ornate staircase, lavishly decorated lounges and bedrooms. All 143 bedrooms, including 3 suites and 8 poster rooms, have been individually designed with tastefully co-ordinated fabrics and furniture. Free wi-fi and car parking is available. The hotel is fully Non-Smoking. Redworth Hall Health Club includes a swimming pool, a recently refurbished gym and a beauty suite. Restaurant 1744 has been awarded an AA rosette, offering a relaxed eating environment with seasonal Table d Hote and A La Carte menus, open daily for lunch and dinner. Alternatively, we have an extensive lounge and bar menu, which operates daily from 11. 00am to 11. 00pm. For children, there is a soft play area and an outdoor adventure playground.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Croquet, Tennis Courts, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 26/07/2016 to 31/07/2025 - Dogs are welcome at the hotel at a charge of £15 per dog per stay. Reservations are recommended for Dinner in the Restaurant to avoid disppointment The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
63% would recommend it to a friend
Another quality hotel with fine wine and food....
The perfect break!...