- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"good accommodation and value, only issue was that using postcode SatNav deciding that access was via M1...."
"Accommodation should at least include breakfast for the price...."
"It was nice room..."
"This hotel is a great stop over. I stayed with my 3 year old before going to gullivera land which is 5 minutes away !! Hotel staff helpful a..."
About the hotel
Providing ideal transport links, situated on junction 15 of the M1, 2 miles from Newport Pagnell Train Station. Ramada Milton Keynes offers Free Wifi, Free parking and fully licensed bar and restaurant Spacious rooms all feature a comfortable Hypnos beds, en-suite bathroom, Freeview TV, Unlimited Free Wifi, separate seating area and hot drinks tray. Our modern and relaxed restaurant offers a varied menu, from evening meals to light lunches.
Alternatively you can enjoy a drink in the fully licenced bar. Full buffet breakfasts are also available daily for an additional cost. Local attractions such as MK Bowl and Xscape Milton Keynes are just a short drive away.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Please note the restaurant is closed during the Christmas and New Year period. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
good accommodation and value, only issue was that using postcode SatNav deciding that access was via M1.
Clean and friendly staff
Accommodation should at least include breakfast for the price.