- Very Good
- 73 guest reviews
"Had executive room on arrival, great place to break our journey down South!..."
"value for money excellent. Clean room bar available. For a short stay what more needed..."
"Good place to break a journey. Clean quiet room with all the necessary facilities...."
"Very helpful lady on reception - changed my rom very quickly, as there was aproblem with my lights initially...."
"After arriving at the location, motorway services very difficult to drive there because not signposted. The room we had was on 1st floor abo..."
About the hotel
Ramada Oxford is a smart, comfortable hotel located in a convenient location within the Welcome Break Service Area, at Junction 8a M40. The Hotel is AA approved. The hotel is integral to the main service area which boasts a wide range of catering and retail outlets.
The hotels spacious rooms include a bath and a shower, tea/coffee, Freeview TV and a telephone. Free Wi-Fi and parking available at this hotel.
Ramada Oxford is only 8 miles from Oxford City Centre. Other nearby attractions include Bicester Shopping Village,St Marys Cathedral, Blenheim Palace, Silverstone and Didcot Railway.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Fitness Centre
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 27/07/2011 to 31/07/2020 - Pets are no more allowed in this hotel! Full English Breakfast @ £11.95pp, children under 12 eats for free... The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Great value room and friendly staff
Had executive room on arrival, great place to break our journey down South!...
value for money excellent.
Clean room bar available. For a short stay what more needed...