- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Great value 1 night stay..."
"A building with lots o character. The service from the staff was excellent. This is an historic building so don't expect it to be 100% moder..."
"We stayed here for a friends wedding that was being held in the grounds. The hotel, room and reception was really good. We had to move out o..."
"Was really looking forward to a couple of spa treatments - but was fully booked which was a real shame as that was partly why I booked this..."
"A very comfortable bed, just wish we'd had a better view from the room, kitchen bins weren't so picturesque 😕 Grounds were lovely, would l..."
About the hotel
Wroxhall Abbey Hotel & Estate consists of two Victorian buildings nestled in 27 acres of landscaped gardens and parkland, nestled amidst the peace and tranquillity of the Warwickshire countryside. Dating back to the 12th century and once the country seat of Sir Christopher Wren, Wroxhall Abbey is one of the most historic and beautiful luxury hotels in Warwickshire, with an unrivalled location offering seclusion and intimacy, but still within easy reach of the motorway network (M49, M42, M6, M1 & M5 are all nearby), 10 minutes from the NEC and Birmingham Airport, as well as offering excellent rail links to London, Heathrow and the rest of the country. Wroxhall Abbey is also on the doorstep for Warwick and Kenilworth Castes, as well as Shakespeare’s Stratford, amongst many other attractions and experiences.
Wroxall Abbey Hotel is proud to offer a range of 72 individually designed, luxury bedrooms, from the comfortable, cosy rooms and suites of the Court, to the classic style and grandeur of the Mansion, there is something for every guest’s tastes. All rooms are en-suite with flat screen TVS, complimentary WiFi, tea and coffee making facilities, top quality comfortable beds and power showers. Fine dining is available in the Sonnets Restaurant, where guests can dine from the delights of the A La Carte menu, or the two or three course ‘Simply Sonnets’ fixed price menu. All menus are created using the finest local produce, including fresh game from the Estate and delicious fruits and herbs grown in the grounds. Guests can also relax in the Broadwood Bar, a classic champagne and cocktail bar, the ideal setting for pre & post dinner drinks. The local area is rich with things to see and do – the NEC is only 10 minutes away, hosting big events and major music events, the Genting Arena also hosts many large music concerts is only 20 minutes away, there are a plethora of shopping centres nearby as well as world class attractions within easy reach. For those that want to get out and about but not venture too far, there are many walks in and around the estate which will help you stretch your legs. Free parking is available on site, and guests can enjoy free WiFi throughout the building. There is also access to a spa and gym on site, guests are advised to pre-book any treatments in advance as all are subject to availability.
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Characterful building, clean and comfortable
Great value 1 night stay...
A charming historical building
A building with lots o character.
The service from the staff was excellent. This is an historic building so don't expect it to be 100% moder...