- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"After being seated for breakfast, the waiter took our tea and coffee order. We then sat for approximately 15 mins. without beverages I then..."
"Only draw back to room was its closeness to the large fan from the kitchen. Really enjoyed the swimming pool...."
"More than adequate, but it would have been pleasant to have tissues supplied, and also a bedside table. Great to be able to request a bath r..."
"Stayed for one night in a standard double whilst traveling up through Scotland. Reception staff very polite and helpful, and we were directe..."
"Really enjoyed our stay, beautiful hotel in a beautiful area. Friendly staff and amazing food. very relaxing just what we were looking for g..."
About the hotel
Traditional Scottish Hotel, located in the centre of picturesque Pitlochry and in walking distance of Train & Bus Stations. Free Car Parking, Free use of Swimming Pool & Leisure Club. Choice of Single, Double, Twin, Family or Executive Rooms.
All have splendid views over the Perthshire Hills. Choice of Dining in the Faskally Restaurant featuring 'Scottish' Menus or MacNabs Bistro
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Scotland’s Hotel and Leisure Club
After being seated for breakfast, the waiter took our tea and coffee order.
We then sat for approximately 15 mins. without beverages I then asked another waiter for tea and coffee which was brought to us in 5 mins. We weren't given cups so after another 10 mins we got cups and had to have a fresh pot of tea. During all of this, no one took our breakfast order. We then just asked for the full breakfast as we weren't shown a menu.
Just about worth £77
Used late rooms and paid substantially less than published tariff.
Room was clean but it must be stifling in the summer, window opened an inch, attic bedroom. Shower door didn't shut and the extractor fan didn't work. Massively understaffed at breakfast, 20 minutes to get a cup of tea. When breakfast arrived it was nice but we wondered where the rest of it was. It was just worth £77 but no more.