- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Clean room, nice view, friendly and helpful staff...."
"We were pleased with the room, that had just been renovated, all new. Easy to find, plenty of free car parking, and a great location with se..."
"Good value for money, help friendly staff. Had character in the old building would definately stay again...."
"The hotel has good parking and easy access which when you arrive in the dark is most welcome. Rooms smallish but very comfortable, ours had..."
"Real value for money room, lovely accommodation, clean and tidy throughout hotel, polite staff and welcoming feeling on arrival. Thankyou wo..."
About the hotel
This 16th Century Castle is steeped in character and enjoys panoramic views over Liverpool Bay and Leasowe Golf Course. Leasowe Castle was built in 1592 and now houses the recently opened Star Chamber Restaurant on the ground floor. Star Chamber is the focal point of the Hotel, with its feature Gold Star Leaf Ceilings, extracted from the Houses of Parliament, that dates back over 400 years and walls that have the original transcripts inscribed on the panels.
All 44 Bedrooms, enjoys modern comforts with en-suite facilities, tea / coffee making facilities, hair-dryers and large Flat Screen TV's, free Wi-Fi. Guests also have use of the Castle Club Gym, which has an array of fitness equipment. The Castle has a number of function suites that can cater for up to 250 Guests and is open to a variety of uses. In addition to a Restaurant, the Castle enjoys a stylish Bar & Bistro area, which overlooks a manicured garden. There is also the new addition of "Knights" Tapas & Cocktail Bar Lounge. We can cater for vegetarians, gluten free and other special dietary requirements. Please note: Some weekends may be effected by noise due to functions. Music finishes no later than 1am. Parking is free of charges.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 14 years old
- 28/11/2016 to 01/03/2017 - Our Star Chamber restaurant will be closed during this period. All dinner bookings will be in our new addition "Brasserie 1593". The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Stay at castle near the ocean
Clean room, nice view, friendly and helpful staff.
Worst hotel I have ever stayed in.
Rooms are Dingy and poorly furbished, smallest tv ive ever had and dared bedding.
Everywhere I looked was covered in dust and I don't think the window's haad been cleaned in years.