- 15 guest reviews
"My husband only stayed for 1 night but recommend that we could stay there anytime we visit Birmingham...."
"I grew up around Great Barr and always wondered what it would be like to stay there as it was always classed as posh. Going back to the midl..."
"Value for money...."
"Welcoming staff, good breakfast, bar food good, reasonable price, room just been decorated, comfortable bed, I had a single room, cost £50.0..."
"A very nice experience. Staff polite, friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. Good value for money, and I would definitely stay..."
About the hotel
Just off Junction 7 of the M6 motorway, 6 miles from the City Centre & 18 miles from the NEC & Birmingham International Airport. Free WIFI is available in all bedrooms & public areas. Free car parking available on site,BT sport is available in the Oak Bar.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Table Tennis, [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
My husband only stayed for 1 night but recommend that we could stay there anytime we visit Birmingham....
Not cheap but definitely nasty
The grubbiest hotel room I have ever stayed in.
The carpet was badly stained and filthy, the bathroom door was like something on your garden shed with internal handle missing and old paint smeared around its vision panel,tiles and minute wash basin with missing grout/sealant, net curtains were almost grey. Light switches / pull cords all old and dirty- absolutely awful. Only someone under 5'-6" could stand under the fixed shower!The corridor carpets are equally stained, worn and grubby with all skirting / woodwork badly fitted and chipped everywhere. The only positive was half- decent breakfasts.