- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Decided to stay over in London last min , logged onto late rooms , checking into closest affordable hotel 15 mins later ! Fast and easy to b..."
"Would not stay again. Road noise disappointing and unfortunately bed bugs!!! Bathroom needs some attention too!..."
"Close to RCGP for exams...."
"Excellent stay. Beautifully appointed room with comfortable and roomy double bed. Staff. friendly and helpful. obviously there to make the g..."
"Excellent location, although a little tired the room was functional. Walls and floors noticeable thin as I could hear the next door neighbou..."
About the hotel
Fantastic central London location in Zone 1. . .
Contemporary boutique feel. . . Welcoming 'can-do' service. . . Modern guest rooms. . . Excellent conference facilities. . . Free Wifi. . . Euston Square Hotel is a contemporary boutique hotel in a fantastic central London location (Zone 1) within a short walk to Euston & Kings Cross St Pancras Stations, the British Museum, Oxford Street, West End Theatres and Regents Park. Our enthusiatic team look forward to welcoming our guests and have a 'can-do' attitude to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as we can. Euston Square Hotel is a haven of calm and relaxation amid the hectic bustle of London’s vibrant West End. - Entirely modernised in 2008 & 2009. - 75 guest rooms - All rooms have a private bathroom with modern shower, WC & wash basin. - Air conditioning, free Wifi & broadband, in-room hospitality tray. - 4 specially designed DDA (Disability Discrimation Act) guest bedrooms for guests with special access requirements. - Contemporary lobby, guest lounge & bar area. - Conference suite for up to 100 delegates and 3 additional syndicate rooms for between 6 & 12 delegates. - Excellent location in Zone 1 ideal for most of London's important business and tourist venues as well as for getting to and from the rest of the UK and Europe via road, rail or air transport. - Euston only 150m, Kings Cross St Pancras International (Eurostar) less than 1km, Euston Square Tube/Underground (metro) immediately next to the hotel. - In the West End of London; only 10 minutes to The City financial centre (Moorgate & Farringdon). - Less than 10 minutes walking distance to several Tube/Underground stations offering easy access to Victoria, Northern, Circle, Metropolitan, Hammersmith & City, Central and Bakerloo lines. Please see our special rates, promotions and packages (subject to availability and terms & conditions). Hotel policy and full terms & conditions can be requested by email from directly from the hotel or from the online travel agent.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 01:00
- Up to 2 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Last min stopover
Decided to stay over in London last min , logged onto late rooms , checking into closest affordable hotel 15 mins later .
Fast and easy to book .
Would not stay again.
Road noise disappointing and unfortunately bed bugs!!. Bathroom needs some attention too!