This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Embracing its 16th century origins, distinctive architecture and marvelous riverside hotel location in Ross on Wye, today the Wilton Court Restaurant with rooms brings added colour to the Elizabethan building thanks to an intriguing collection of decorative curios and objects d`art collected by the owners Helen and Roger Wynn from their time living and working in the Far East.
- Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Business Centre, Private dining services
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 22:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet