- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Tranquil and romantic setting with efficient and helpful staff. Although the building is a little tired in parts it has elegance and charm...."
"Absolutely wonderful place for weekend away..."
"The room had no shower, and the ceiling in the bathroom was at head height...."
About the hotel
Queen of coast and countryside, Buckland is a secret escape hidden down country lanes far from the madding crowd. Old world charm and traditional style are the essence of our 17th Century manor house retreat. Buckland Tout-Saints is a luxury William and Mary country house hotel set in its own valley, surrounded by 4½ acres of beautifully tended gardens and woodland.
Only a short drive from the coast and the international sailing centre of Salcombe, Buckland Tout-Saints is the jewel in the crown of this breath-taking corner of Devon. With beautiful private dining rooms, luxurious bedrooms, award-winning cuisine and a warm, relaxed atmosphere, Buckland Tout-Saints is perfect for celebrations, weddings and weekends away. A traditional Devonshire cream tea is a thing of beauty and Buckland Tout-Saints knows how to put on a spread. Relax on the terrace and take in the incredible views over the valley, or curl up in front of the fire in the lounge whilst sampling scones, clotted cream and jam, finger sandwiches, cakes and fancies accompanied by a selection of fine teas or a glass of Champagne. Dining in the elegant Russian pine-panelled Queen Anne Restaurant is an experience to be savoured. Meat, fish, fruits and vegetables are delivered daily from local farms and fishing boats straight to the kitchens to inspire exciting daily European menus with a modern twist. The hotels has a ‘fork to fork’ ethos, growing food in their own grounds and sourcing local, organic and seasonal produce wherever possible. Buckland offers al fresco terrace dining with incredible views over the valleys and the beautifully manicured gardens and fountain – perfect for a long lazy summer lunch and a glass of something cold and sparkling. Buckland Tout Saints is privately owned by the Eden Hotel Collection, winners of the 'AA Small Hotel Group of the Year' 2014-2015
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Sailing
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 23:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Old World Charm
Tranquil and romantic setting with efficient and helpful staff.
Although the building is a little tired in parts it has elegance and charm....
Absolutely wonderful place for weekend away...