- 7 guest reviews
"The location of this hotel is wonderful as it is so close to Windsor Great Park which is great for walks and watching polo. The staff were f..."
"Small room with tiniest shower I have ever squeezed into..."
"This Hotel is set in beautifull grounds and is on the boundery of Windsor Great Park. A georgous Hotel and very comfortable...."
"We spend the weekend in the hotel and I must say we had a lovely time.The hotel is very nice, customer service is great, location is fabulou..."
About the hotel
At Savill Court, they know the importance of a good night's sleep. So, whether your plans for the following day include a taxing budget meeting or a leisurely visit to Windsor Castle Savill Court is the place to stay. This Jacobean style mansion has an international reputation for its conference and banqueting facilities, but even if you are just taking a short break, you will soon realise that this is no ordinary hotel.
Windsor Park is only 2 minutes walk from the hotel, Legoland and Windsor Castle are 15 minutes drive from the hotel.
Choose from 141 individually styled bedrooms, many with stunning views of the beautiful 22 acres surrounding the hotel. There is a choice of rooms including Single, Classic Double and spacious and impressive Four Poster Rooms. Stay connected with complimentary wireless access throughout our Windsor UK hotel. All bedrooms feature a mini-fridge, safety deposit box, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, complimentary bottled water and tea and coffee making facilities for your convenience.
With views over the terrace and the hotel grounds, the Orchid Restaurant is bright and welcoming. The menu of the day offers a wide choice of imaginative cuisine from around the world while at lunch time there is also usually a hot buffet table. Whatever you choose to eat, you're sure to find a bottle of wine to compliment your meal. The light and airy Forrest Bar has recently been completely restored and refurbished.
It's so relaxing in the hotel grounds that it's easy to forget that you're only five minutes from the M25 and twenty minutes from Heathrow Airport. Free parking and Wi-Fi are available.
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
29% would recommend it to a friend
An ok hotel
The location of this hotel is wonderful as it is so close to Windsor Great Park which is great for walks and watching polo.
The staff were f...
Room small but Hotel generally good
Small room with tiniest shower I have ever squeezed into...