- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"This was a late booking for a quick visit to London but it was a great choice of hotel for my overnight stay. Very accommodating and friendl..."
"Booked on laterooms providing credit card details. A week later received a call from hotel saying that they didn't have my credit card detai..."
"Drilling going on above our room due to "essential maintenance" after a red eye from JFK was not ideal. Asked at front desk to be moved and..."
About the hotel
The Westbury is a luxury 5 star hotel situated on Bond Street within London’s most exclusive fashion and boutique district of Mayfair. A five minute walk from the hotel you will come across, Buckingham Palace, Oxford Street, Regent & Carnaby Street, St. James Park, including theatres, museums and many different bars and restaurants.
Oxford Circus Subway Station is a 5-minute walk away. All 249 rooms and suites have been individually designed with soft contemporary furnishings, neutral colours and modern prints throughout. Flat screen TVs and all the latest fashion and lifestyle magazines are standard. Chargeable Wi-Fi is available. The bathrooms are imperiously designed using fine marble stone and are all equipped with rain forest showers and luxurious toiletries by Molton Brown. The hotel features one of London’s destination restaurants - "The Gallery at the Westbury", headed by Executive Chef Brian Fantoni. The Gallery at the Wesbury provides a unique gastronomic experience with food which is reminiscent of the South of France, the French Riviera and Northern Italy. The Polo Bar is renowned for its decadent cocktail list, professional knowledgeable staff, and comfortable lounge style décor
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Steam Rooms, Mountain Bike Hire, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
A late booking
This was a late booking for a quick visit to London but it was a great choice of hotel for my overnight stay.
Very accommodating and friendl...
Lovely stay spoilt by hassle over payment before arrival
Booked on laterooms providing credit card details.
A week later received a call from hotel saying that they didn't have my credit card detai...