- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"We stayed here due to attending an event nearby the next day - really good value for the discounted price we paid. Loved the room and the de..."
"Customer service at desk was absolutely fine - the servers in the Bar restaurant were professional and pleasant but a little too quick to po..."
"The food was fantastic and the staff were great but my hotel room was very tired. My door lock failed shortly after arriving which caused a..."
"Hotel was great. Had a lovely stay. Used the pool & ate at the restaurant. Food was amazing. Will definitely visit again..."
"Had a fab w-end staff welcoming especially breakfast staff brekkie great Pool & gym facilities fab Two little moans one upgraded to a deluxe..."
About the hotel
Best Western PLUS Windmill Village Hotel, Golf Club & Spa. Located in a picturesque and secluded part of the West Midlands countryside, the Best Western Plus Windmill Village Hotel, Golf Club & Spa provides quality 4 star accommodation with diverse conference and banqueting facilities alongside luxury spa day experiences, all accentuated by a glorious 18-hole golf course and stunning rural countryside. Perfect for both business or leisure.
We’re centrally located supported by links to all major local motorways and are within easy reach of the M40, M6 and M5, meaning it couldn’t be easier to access from Birmingham, Coventry, Solihull or the surrounding areas. What’s more, we are situated near to the National Exhibition Centre (NEC), Birmingham International Airport and Train Station, Coventry’s Ricoh Arena, as well as a whole range of fantastic attractions including Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick Castle, Cadbury’s World, the National Motorcycle Museum and much more. Accommodation. As a guest at Best Western Plus Windmill Village Hotel you will enjoy a blend of modern comforts within a traditional hotel with 105 impeccably maintained luxurious guest bedrooms. We offer a range of room options and are one of the premier luxury hotels in the West Midlands, perfect for families, weekend leisure breaks, and business travellers alike. In the main hotel building, there are stylish, well-appointed deluxe, superior and executive rooms, some of which offer stunning panoramic views over our 18-hole golf course, lake and surrounding countryside. Alongside the hotel, there are comfortable lodge-style standard rooms with private parking and in the original coaching inn, there are traditional wood-beamed rooms with unique period features. We offer a range of room packages and all our room rates are inclusive of complimentary use of the hotel swimming pool and leisure facilities, overnight car parking and VAT.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 18 Hole, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Pitch n' Putt, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- 06/06/2012 to 30/06/2021 - Standard rooms are pet friendly. £15.00 supplement per night. When booking a family room please can you state the ages of the children in the SPECIAL REQUEST section. Maximum child age is 12 The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed here due to attending an event nearby the next day - really good value for the discounted price we paid.
Loved the room and the de...
Customer service at desk was absolutely fine - the servers in the Bar restaurant were professional and pleasant but a little too quick to po...