- Very Good
- 60 guest reviews
"We were allocated a room on the first floor. There was a disabled bathroom in there, which we didn't require, but that wasn't an issue for u..."
"Excellent place to stay literally yards from euston station, was really impressed with the standard of the rooms, and supportive of the soci..."
"We enjoyed our stay so much! Staff were always very friendly, bed was so comfy and bathroom was very clean with an excellent shower. Best co..."
"Pleasant stay with clean and modern rooms..."
"Excellent find in great location for our trip. Helpful attentive staff and comfortable room with everything we needed although quite small..."
About the hotel
Staying at TheWesley is all about your comfort and relaxation. Being able to enjoy some peace and calm if you are travelling on business. Or, if you are enjoying a weekend break to London, TheWesley is the ideal place to make yourself at home.
- 100 double en-suite luxury bedrooms - Free Wi-Fi Access - 13 meeting rooms from 2-145 delegates - Contemporary fine-dining restaurant serving ethically sourced organic food -2 minutes walk from Euston station and 10 minutes from the Eurostar Terminal at St. Pancras Our superb location means we are very accessible for everything that London has to offer. From it's famous shopping streets, theatres and restaurants; not to mention tourist attractions such as Madame Tussauds, London Zoo and The British Library. TheWesley, London has been recognised nationally for its achievements in hospitality, sustainability and social enterprise. We are strongly committed to the ideals of the Fair Trade movement and to a clear environmental policy.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 6 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Rooms need some work
We were allocated a room on the first floor.
There was a disabled bathroom in there, which we didn't require, but that wasn't an issue for u...
Choose your room with care
The Hotel is very good, no doubt.
Staff are good and location is great but the big problem is the location of the rooms. The floors are so creaky that anyone walking by the room is making so much noise. It keeps you awake all night. I told reception the next morning and they just said, sorry, nothing we can do. I was surprised.