- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
""Wi Fi troughout hotel" - not in our room. When we tried to use either of 2 phones, neither worked. Some of the staff at reception did not..."
"Enjoyed a relaxing stay while visiting Aberdeen. Gracious accommodation, comfortable and welcoming. Interesting decor in the main building...."
"Hotel was really good. The staff were all very polite and made us feel welcome. The food wasn't to my taste but apart from that top marks...."
"Food was pricy..."
About the hotel
37 brand new contemporary Executive Bedrooms ***FREE Wifi, FREE Parking, only 3 miles from city centre*** Macdonald Norwood Hall Hotel was built in 1881 on the site of the 15th Century Pitfodels Castle. This truly magnificent Victorian mansion exudes character and charm, with roaring log fires, sweeping staircases and magnificent interior design. Set in seven acres of secluded gardens and woodlands this four star hotel and conference centre is the ideal venue to host your business meeting, team away day, wedding or family gathering.
Situated at the gateway to Royal Deeside in an area of outstanding beauty, the cosmopolitan City of Aberdeen is steeped in history with a vast array of museums and art galleries as well as offering fantastic shopping and a vibrant nightlife scene.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
friendly welcoming staff
We stayed at Norwood Hall to attend a wedding, which is an excellent venue.
The staff were helpful and attentive. Food was lovely. We had a room in the oldest part of the hotel, which was atmospheric, the bed was really comfortable and the furnishings were the same as the other rooms. Although being an older room, the paintwork etc was a little tired. The grounds are well kept, not as extensive as I would have thought. T he hotel is well placed for visiting Aberdeen.
Lovely place but pity about details.
"Wi Fi troughout hotel" - not in our room.
When we tried to use either of 2 phones, neither worked.
Some of the staff at reception did not...