- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"Hotel well located and the shuttle service was superb. Bus crews very pleasant and willing to go the extra mile (figuratively): Tony in part..."
"All staff we dealt with were excellent, extremely polite. Pick up from station and drop off at airport spot on...."
"The shuttle service was amazingly efficient. The staff were all well trained and welcoming. Don't expect tea and coffee facilities in your r..."
"Very good hotel. Good food but staff are not too friendly. I will always stay here when travelling...."
"Stayed at the clayton before ( it was the Bewley's hotel then ) it was a lot cheaper then. Food was a big letdown burger and twenty chips £1..."
About the hotel
Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport is just minutes from terminals 1,2 and 3 of Manchester Airport and only a short train ride to Manchester City Centre and Old Trafford. We offer a 24hr complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport for all our guests. Also a complimentary shuttle service to the train stations is provided for added convenience.
At Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport guests can expect spacious, sound proofed bedrooms, ‘dive into bed’ duvets and fluffy hypo allergenic pillows. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. For our guests convenience we now offer a gymnasium, open seven days a week. This facility is free of charge to all residents over the age of 16 years old & for our younger guests we offer two play rooms – one for younger children up to 8 years and a separate room for older children up to 16 years of age. From deluxe ensuite bedrooms, a range of dining options to choose from, short and long-term car parking to state of the art executive meeting rooms this hotel offers something for everyone. Park, Stay & Fly Packages are calculated from the day you arrive up to and including the day you return. Vehicles are moved off site to secure location. Approx a 12 mile round trip. This service is sub-contracted to Speedy Park Limited whose terms and conditions are available upon request by emailing the hotel. Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport is helping to reduce it's eco foot print by implementing procedures including, resource efficiency, biodiversity, green purchasing, EMS – Environmental Management System (Waste / Water / Energy) and social responsibility. Please note that the hotel does not accept Solo or Visa Electron.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- 15/04/2014 to 28/04/2023 - Hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise the credit card used to confirm your reservation within 24 hours of arrival, in the event of card declining hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Transfers at a premium
Hotel well located and the shuttle service was superb.
Bus crews very pleasant and willing to go the extra mile (figuratively): Tony in part...
Really good start to the holiday
All staff we dealt with were excellent, extremely polite.
Pick up from station and drop off at airport spot on....