This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Pear Tree Inn has been carefully restored as a farmhouse kitchen with bar & rooms. It has a relaxed & rustic appeal to the locally sourced menu & reclaimed quirky decor. Serving from breakfast through to supper An old stone build farmhouse with original flagstones & reclaimed timber flooring.
It features worn wooden tables with mismatched furniture eclectic bric a brac and linen napkins. The Pear Tree showcases the best local suppliers with a menu guided by the seasons, local ale suppliers & craft beers along with specially selected wines from exclusive growers and producers. Offering overnight guests eight contemporary individually decorated rooms split between the Inn & a beautifully converted barn.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Golf 9 Hole, Fitness Centre, Bowls
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:30 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet