- 31 guest reviews
"Lovely service, met by a friendly and helpful lady at the desk. Tiny single bed which I struggled not to roll out. Every time someone else u..."
"After reading reviews, I was not so sure but on arrival, I was met by a very helpful and a happy lady on reception. All staff were very poli..."
"It was £39 great for the money...."
"The hotel was a nightmare to find, Do not cater for disabled. Having to pay five pound for car parking, four hundred yards away, which I do..."
"The service we received was excellent, from the directions from the receptionist he was so helpful he even printed off a detailed map for us..."
About the hotel
The New County Hotel enjoys an enviable location, in the centre of Gloucester, within a 3 minutes walk of the historic Gloucester Docks, hosts of many festivals & events. Other local attractions such as the Cathedral, Kingsholm Rugby Stadium, & all of the town centres shops are on the doorstep or within a few minutes walk. The hotel is a perfect choice for business or leisure.
It boasts 39 stylish bedrooms, bar, relaxing lounge area, meeting rooms, free Wi-Fi, discounted parking.
- 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 3 years old
- 02/08/2015 to 31/12/2024 - A 5% surcharge is added when paying with AMEX WiFi is available, connection not guaranteed. A security deposit of £250 is required on arrival, refundable upon check-out subject to damage inspection The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
48% would recommend it to a friend
Might be okay after the refurb
Lovely service, met by a friendly and helpful lady at the desk.
Tiny single bed which I struggled not to roll out. Every time someone else u...
Awful very dirty . Will never stay there again.
My friend found a pair of dirty socks in her bed.
was disgusted. Was asked to be moved this room was not clean also the bathroom was old and filthy.