About the hotel
Located in Kingscourt, Cabra Castle Hotel is in a rural location and within the vicinity of Carrickmacross Lace Gallery and Lough an Leagh Mountain. This 4-star hotel is within the region of Cuchulainn Castle and Ramor Theatre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 105 individually decorated guestrooms.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a golf course or take in the view from a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Babysitting services, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Laundry/Valet Service, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Golf 18 Hole, Tennis Courts
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. National Rating Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority) assigns an official star rating for accommodations in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Hotels itself was really nice ,staff and food were all excellent
But when I book a room being called a cottage that's what I expect a cottage
We basically had a room in a four bed room house on the grounds
Room was very small
No wi fi available
Doors banging in and out of other rooms all night
We complained to staff and in fairness they responded
But I think in the interest of fairness they should no call it a cottage
Self contained room in house is much fairer and clearer