- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"We stayed for two nights to attend a friend's wedding. The hotel is easy to find, located just 10 minutes from the M1 and right next to a bu..."
"Stayed here last week and I was given the rate. It was fine and would happily stay again at that price...."
"we always have a great stay here,food ,accommodation is second to none...."
"reception ,quick easy ,polite ,bar staff, very friendly. live music ,enjoyed, breakfast ok ,they serve u ,when u go up, help yourself to oth..."
"Stayed many times before and I wld recommend but this time the shower handle was very stiff I struggled to turn shower on and off...."
About the hotel
The Ramada Hotel Finchley is located in a quiet area of a large leisure complex minutes from major road links A405 and M1/A1M and within easy reach of tube links into central London and the west end. East Finchley Underground Station (Northern Line - the black line) is a short taxi or bus journey away, meaning your only 30 minutes away from central London. This modern hotel has 88 spacious en-suite bedrooms all with either King sized or Twin beds, flat screen TV, complimentary tea/coffee tray, direct dial telephones and Free Wi-Fi.
A large car park is on site offer free car parking and is able to offer parking for coaches. Flames restaurant and bar are within the hotel and offer the service of coffee, lunch and dinner from their extensive Mediterranean menu and daily specials board. Beverages are also available throughout the day in Flames. At weekends live music is a regular feature in Flames providing authentic Greek and party music for all to enjoy until late. Flames also includes a fully heated deck area giving you that ‘al fresco’ experience throughout the year, making it the ideal place to enjoy a relaxing drink or meal whatever the weather! The deck is further enhance by the addition of flats screen TV’s. Please note that on weekends live music and/or private parties can be catered for, which unfortunately can limit tables for dining, however Flames will always try to accommodate guests requests. Further information can be sought by contacting the hotel prior to arrival. Within the leisure complex there are numerous things on offer, multi-screen cinema, bowling, café + restaurants, swimming pool and also David Lloyd's Leisure Club offer gym/tennis/beauty and other services. The hotel is near-by to Alexandra Palace and a short journey from major venues such as The Emirates – (Arsenal F. C. ), White Hart Lane (Tottenham Hotspurs F. C. ),Wembley Stadium and Arena plus Brent Cross Shopping Centre is only 15 minutes away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Interconnecting rooms available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 9 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly staff, good value
We stayed for two nights to attend a friend's wedding.
The hotel is easy to find, located just 10 minutes from the M1 and right next to a bu...
Does what it says on the tin
Stayed here last week and I was given the rate.
It was fine and would happily stay again at that price....