- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Hotel needs a little modernisation and a facelift, but it is very pleasant and the bed was comfortable. We also appreciated the gushing hot..."
"At roughly £50 per person per night, I thought this was really good value for a relatively central b&b/hotel accommodation in London. The sa..."
"Ok stay but bath plug full of hair walls had cob webs on them Continental breakfast only..."
"A good hotel in a good position for exploring the sights of London. Finchley Road underground just a 5 min walk away provides good transport..."
"This was a comfortable and clean hotel. It is a bit worn and the beds were probably needing to be replaced, but it was clean and we were com..."
About the hotel
Recent refurbishment in 2012, The Langorf Hotel is located in the Camden - Hampstead Borough. It's only 3-minutes walk to Finchley Road Tube Station which provides a direct link to city center Oxford street, Covent Garden in less than 10 minutes and Wembley stadium and Freud’s Museum is a few stops away. Free Wi-Fi available to guests and public parking is available at an additional cost.
All Rooms are fully en-suite and include free Wi-Fi, HD Flat TV with DVD player, Tea and coffee facilities, electronic safe, hairdryer etc. Some rooms overlook the gardens.
The staff at the 24-hour hotel reception can help with booking an airport shuttle bus or facilitate room service. It is possible to have a drink at the bar. The Hotel is a beautiful Red Brick Edwardian building.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Bar, Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel needs a little modernisation and a facelift, but it is very pleasant and the bed was comfortable.
We also appreciated the gushing hot...
At roughly £50 per person per night, I thought this was really good value for a relatively central b&b/hotel accommodation in London.