- Very Good
- 57 guest reviews
"Friendly, clean and comfortable...."
"Fantastic place to stay if you're looking to visit Stratford and Warwick. The staff were very helpful as when we arrived we were running lat..."
"Very good accommodation ,service,food and friendly professional staff. Would recommend to anyone looking for a Warwick area stay...."
"What a little gem, friendly service, great décor in the pub/restaurant excellent choice of food and decent sized portions. The rooms are cle..."
"An excellent place to stay, lovely spotless room with everything you need, excellent restaurant serving high quality food, brilliant staff...."
About the hotel
The Falcon Country Pub, Gastro Restaurant and Hotel is a quintessential country pub with wooden beams, open fires and a real rustic feel. Our 8 Rooms are part of Converted Barn/Grain Store and additional outer buildings which have the appearance of little Holiday Cottages, offering a comfortable place to stay with a mix of Twin and Double Rooms. Located in the village of Hatton, just off the M40 at Junction 15 and the A46 within easy reach of the historic towns of Warwick and the Castle (3.
3 miles), Royal Leamington Spa (6. 8 miles) and Stratford upon Avon (10. 5 miles), Solihull (10. 9 miles), Birmingham (19. 3 miles) and of course The Cotswolds (40 miles) The Falcon Country Pub, Gastro Restaurant and Hotel is the perfect base from which to explore Warwickshire and the Cotswolds. The Falcon Country Pub and it's hotel facilities at Hatton is also within easy reach of the NEC and Exhibition Centre, an ideal location for conference organisers and delegates as well as Birmingham Airport (13. 2 miles). Nick, Jason and the team will give you a very warm welcome, offer exceptional food and service in a friendly atmosphere. We have a variety of Menus on offer, from a Bar Menu with Light Bites and Sandwiches, to Grill Steaks, through to our extensive Gastro / A La Carte. All ingredients are locally sourced where we are able and our dishes, freshly made to order. The Falcon at Hatton - Country Hotel & Restaurant is ideal for all occasions, whether it be our renowned Sunday Roast, Family get together, socialising with friends over our A La Carte Menu or a hand pulled cask ale, whilst reading over the Sunday papers. We also have a wonderful summer terrace for Al Fresco Dining, an ideal place to hold a special event.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly, clean and comfortable.
Great location and very friendly staff
Fantastic place to stay if you're looking to visit Stratford and Warwick.
The staff were very helpful as when we arrived we were running late as we had tickets to go to the theatre. We had no time to eat on route and asked the staff when we checked in How long it would take for food to come out after we order. He came from the kitchen and told us they would rush dinner through for us.
In Short, highly recommended.