- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Although this was a work related overnight stay for myself and a colleague this place was great. The setting alone alongside the broads was..."
"After a 6 hour journey arrived a little early (10 mins before check in) so had to wait until exact check in time and then some. The carpark..."
"Great place to stay , all the staff were brilliant, we arrived just before lunchtime which is well before the 2pm check in time but we were..."
"Hot in room, window would not open very far. 4 inch max, health and safety gone mad..."
"Very Good Service 5*****..."
About the hotel
Perfectly situated aside the river Bure in Wroxham, this 8 bedroom hotel has been fully refurbished in December 2014. The large waterfront terrace provides the perfect spot for taking in the charm of the Norfolk Broads at their best. Breakfast is served daily, and don't miss a visit to our carvery restaurant for an excellent meal before (or after) heading out to explore the idyllic surrounds.
All bedrooms are en suite, with flatscreen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer, unlimited wi-fi and free on site parking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- Between 14:00 and 23:00
- By 12:00 hours
- Up to 11 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Kings Head short Break
Had very comfortable stay and the staff were courteous, friendly and helpful.
Over for the price great value for money.
Although this was a work related overnight stay for myself and a colleague this place was great.
The setting alone alongside the broads was fantastic and both our rooms overlooked the pub garden and water, and to cap it all it was the hottest day of the year. Fan was provided in room which was a neccesity. Excellent rooms, clean and well equipped.