This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Chantry Guest House is a gorgeous late Georgian town house, recently refurbished throughout and within walking distance of the town centre, literally only five minutes from local supermarkets, pubs, restaurants and all amenities. The Bulls head coaching inn has recently been extensively refurbished and is now serving home cooked meals Parking is available outside the house between 6pm - 9am. there are street spaces 100 yards from the House and single yellow lines allowing you to park overnight from 6.
00pm to 9. 00am outside the house. There is also a pay and display car park two minutes walk away where it is possible to park all day for a modest sum and for free overnight and for most of the weekend. There is also a free car park under ten minutes walk away. New owners and family run, The Chantry has lovely, spacious bedrooms, most en-suite, all with tea/coffee making facilities, Callington is a great centre for exploring the Tamar valley, Bodmin Moor and the delights of South east Cornwall. For Golf enthusiasts, we are 10 minutes from the prestigious St. Mellion Golf and country club.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet