- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"We loved this hotel, friendly welcoming staff and a relaxed atmosphere. The food was great, anything from small snacks to a slap up meal and..."
"Great location right on the marina. I was upgraded to a room with a view and it was fantastic - a nice corner room overlooking the sea and t..."
"Our stay was brief but we were given excellent service and at breakfast we were offered a large range of choice...."
"We had a comfortable bed, good view of the harbour and nice furnishing. Books to borrow in the corridor and a Bible in the room. Only proble..."
"Check in fine, room clean but here is the disappointment - despite a great location only 7 bedrooms have a view of the harbour. Our room (10..."
About the hotel
A stylish and romantic 3 star Hotel in Poole Harbour with spectacular sea views over the Harbour and boats, Sandbanks and Brownsea Island. Located by the waters edge on the prestigious Salterns Marina with boats moored outside. Set in an area famous for its history and outstanding natural beauty.
(Poole Harbour is the second largest natural harbour in the world). The Hotel is an ideal venue for short breaks, holidays, and travel accommodation. Within a mile and a half of Poole town centre and the Sandbanks peninsula, a pet/dog and family-friendly hotel offering a special location for rooms and holidays in Poole.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 5 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We loved this hotel, friendly welcoming staff and a relaxed atmosphere.
The food was great, anything from small snacks to a slap up meal and all beautifully presented, wide breakfast menu and reasonable prices. Our room had a lovely view and was very comfortable, we would definitely stay here again.
Fantastic location and views
Great location right on the marina.
I was upgraded to a room with a view and it was fantastic - a nice corner room overlooking the sea and the marina. If it didn't have a view it would be nice but basic. Friendly staff.