- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"December stay. Warm welcome, great room - high standards throughout. Would definitely recommend...."
"Staff absolutely wonderful helpful and friendly nothing was too much trouble lovely atmosphere as soon as you entered the hotel. We had a ro..."
"Everything about our stay in this hotel was excellent. Absolutely no complaints at all and the concierges could not do enough for us. Wish w..."
"Third time I have stayed and once again a fantastic time. Combined a small amount of business with a catch up with friends and was given one..."
"Really enjoyed our stay - the customer service is top notch...."
About the hotel
Centrally located on Edinburgh’s famous Charlotte Square, The Roxburghe Hotel, Edinburgh is at the very heart of Edinburgh’s beautiful new town. The hotel is situated between Princes Street and George Street, only meters from bars, restaurants, shops and gardens. Functional and luxurious, the hotel is the ideal choice for both business and leisure guests alike.
With its mix of contemporary and traditional this grand Georgian hotel offers a palatial starting point for exploring the historic city of Edinburgh. Guests of The Roxburghe Hotel, Edinburgh can enjoy 24 hour room service, high speed internet and docking stations as well as complimentary access to the Health and Fitness Suite, pool, sauna and gym. Guests are invited to start their day with a Scottish breakfast in the hotel restaurant, and to wind-down at the end of a long day in the bar and grill; where sumptuous locally sourced Scottish steaks are a specialty. The Roxburghe Hotel, Edinburgh is located less than one mile from Waverley Train Station and only nine miles from Edinburgh International Airport making it the ideal base from which to explore Edinburgh and surrounding Scotland, whatever your reason for visiting. ** Please note** We are currently undergoing a top-to-toe refurbishment. More than 100 of our bedrooms and suites have already been given a smart, new look - and it's these rooms that guests will stay in when they book accommodation. For the next couple of months, we'll be tackling many of the ground-floor spaces, including the hotel restaurant and bar. Whilst these are closed, we will serve a complimentary breakfast as room service or take-away from the lobby until the end of March 2017; dinner will be served in the lounge area and also available as room service.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 13 years old
- 06/01/2017 to 30/04/2017 - **Please see Hotel Description for information regarding refurbishment** The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
The Roxburghe Hotel
Warm welcome, great room - high standards throughout. Would definitely recommend....
Staff absolutely wonderful helpful and friendly nothing was too much trouble lovely atmosphere as soon as you entered the hotel.
We had a ro...