- 29 guest reviews
"Nice friendly staff enjoyed are stay..."
"Positives= Helpful, polite staff, quick check in Very clean room, very clean and modern bathroom en suite Negatives= No noise control at nig..."
"Great location. Staff extremely friendly. Could not fault this place...."
"The place does not look like much from the outside but the room was very comfortable, the service at the desk was perfect and the location w..."
"The accommodation was basic but very adequate for one night. The staff were very helpful - nothing was too much trouble. We stored our bicyc..."
About the hotel
The Restover Lodge Hotel in Doncaster is a family friendly hotel based near Doncaster town centre. The hotel features a total of 63 bedrooms. This is our premier choice for value hotel accommodation.
The room features a comfy double bed and full size bunk sleeping 1-3 people. Toilets and showers are located just outside your hotel room. The hotel is less than 1 mile from Doncaster. Wi-Fi internet access. Restover Lodge Hotel Doncaster has local attractions such as Brodsworth Hall, Conisbrough Castle and the beautiful walks of the Don and Dearne Valleys in close proximity. Our bedrooms are clean, modern and cleverly designed. The hotel is an ideal choice whether travelling for business or leisure. Please note that if you pay with cash you must bring a form of photographic ID or service will be refused.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 13:00 21:00
- Up to 5 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
59% would recommend it to a friend
Nice friendly staff enjoyed are stay
The bed was uncomfortable.
There was un finished plastering in the hall way. Breakfast was a bowl of cereal. Part looked untidy but finished. Refurbished to a low standard. I wish I'd paid the extra and gone to the other inn.