- 2 guest reviews
"We had a wonderful time at Armathwaite Hall and would thoroughly recommend this beautiful hotel to anyone who wants to enjoy a few nights aw..."
"The whole experience from arrival to departure was fantastic...."
About the hotel
Few hotels are so beautifully situated as Armathwaite Hall - one of the original stately homes of England. Magnificently set in the secluded spendour of 400 acres of deer park and woodland, bordered by the beauty of Bassenthwaite Lake and framed by the dramatic Skiddaw mountain and fells, Armathwaite Hall is as romantic as the surrounding countryside. This 4 red star Country House Hotel, privately owned by the resident Graves family, reflects a quality of life and old world hospitality of which the famous novelist Sir Hugh Walpole wrote "A house of perfect and irresistible charm"
- Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Secretary Service
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Tennis Courts, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Quad Biking, Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Absolutely excellent in every respect
We had a wonderful time at Armathwaite Hall and would thoroughly recommend this beautiful hotel to anyone who wants to enjoy a few nights away in luxury with first class service, beautiful rooms, delicious food, fabulous views and a lovely spa.
We stayed there to celebrate my husband's 50th birthday, and we enjoyed every minute. The thoughtfulness of the manager and staff was very much appreciated and helped to make the occasion all the more special. Indeed, my husband and I agreed that the staff were absolutely excellent in every respect and a real credit to the hotel and management.
The whole experience from arrival to departure was fantastic.