- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"The seafield hotel was comfortable. Just felt they could do to turn their heating up. The place was cold and I thought I'd have a bath to ge..."
"comfortable tradional hotel..."
About the hotel
Traditional, Victorian Hotel, situated in Grantown-on-Spey in the Cairngorms National Park. Offering personal, friendly service this small family run hotel is in a 'must visit area' for salmon and trout fishing, golf, walking, birdwatching, horse riding and activity enthusiasts, as well as being the perfect base for a relaxing Highland midweek or weekend break, embracing Speyside, Royal Deeside, Loch Ness and the World Famous Malt Whiskey Trail. Seafield's pine paneled Restaurant offers attractive and relaxed surroundings for that 'special meal'.
The Cosy Lodge Bar has open fire on chilly days, serving tasty bar meals along with some local real ale a large selection of single malts and wines. A big screen TV shows scheduled top title films and major sporting events.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 21:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Middle of the road
The seafield hotel was comfortable.
Just felt they could do to turn their heating up. The place was cold and I thought I'd have a bath to ge...
old fashioned hospitality
comfortable tradional hotel...