This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort is located on the eastern crescent of Dubai’s iconic Palm Jumeirah. Surrounded by lush gardens, 293 beautifully appointed rooms and villas are uniquely designed with contemporary Asian flair overlooking lagoons or the Palm. Complementing such a prestigious destination, resort facilities include a private beach, three lagoons, water sports, a shoreline infinity pool, a fitness studio and two tennis courts and an Anantara Spa sanctuary with 10 treatment rooms, all designed with relaxation and luxurious indulgence in mind.
Culinary journeys are crafted from the finest ingredients offering mouth-watering diversity and impeccable tastes.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Tennis Courts, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- 30/03/2014 to 01/01/2023 - All stays in Dubai are subject to the 'Tourism Dirham'. This is a small tax per room per night that will be charged at the hotel. The Spa will be closed from the 19th April till 19th September 2015. The LateRooms.com rate for Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort in Dubai is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 20.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet