This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Built in 1885, next to the old tram station, Aunties Coliseum Hotel is situated about 1 mile from Blackpool’s colourful town centre. With free Wi-Fi access in public areas, there is also a TV lounge, a bar, darts and a pool table. Each room at Aunties Coliseum Hotel includes a TV with satellite channels, tea and coffee making facilities, an en suite bathroom.
Irons and hairdryers are available. Car parking is also available for up to 8 cars. Within the spacious bar and dining room, a full English breakfast can be enjoyed by guests in the mornings. An evening meal is also available on request. Vegetarians and children can be catered for. From the hotel, the famous Blackpool Tower is a 10-minute walk. Madame Tussauds Blackpool is a 9-minute walk away and Central Pier is less than a mile away. The Winter Gardens, one of Blackpool’s most iconic features, is a 15-minute walk from the hotel along the promenade.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Massage, Mountain Bike Hire, Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 14 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet