- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Spacious room, friendly staff. Comfortable bed...."
"Staff very helpful. The hotel although a very grand building is looking a little tired inside. Breakfast was disappointing but other meals w..."
"Great hotel in a handy location. Staff were personable and informative about places to eat in Cork. Would definitely recommend to friends!..."
"Lovely room. big and comfortable. Lovely bay window with chaise lounge in situ! really lovely...."
"Very convenient for the city centre, newly renovated & so tastefully done!..."
About the hotel
For anyone wishing to experience the true essence of the wonderful City of Cork, what better hotel to stay than at the elegant Ambassador Hotel Cork. Presiding with an air of grandness from the top of Military Hill in the historic area of St. Luke’s, this is the perfect location for business or leisure in the heart of Cork City.
Our newly refurbished bedrooms offer you a wide configuration Classic, Executive & Superior rooms with breathtaking views of Cork City and harbour. Each bedroom has been tastefully redecorated, is warm, inviting , designed to international 4 star standards and feature tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, telephone, etc. Our rooms are ideal for relaxing in, after a day of discovering Cork City's sights or a busy day of meetings.
McGettigan's Cookhouse & Bar. - "Cork City's newest cookhouse eatery & bar, offering the best in fine Irish cuisine". At the McGettigan's Cookhouse & Bar we are committed to using the finest quality ingredients. We believe that Cork City and county has some of the best farming land and producers in this country. We always try to source the majority of our fruit and vegetables locally. We also believe in sourcing our meat and fish from Ireland.
The Ambassador Hotel is just minutes from some of Cork City's main Shopping areas & Tourist Attractions - Blarney Castle, The English Market, Market Lane Shopping district, Cork City Opera House. to name but a few. Easy access to all major road networks linking you to many of Cork City's main Industrial Estates like Kilbarry, Little Island & Cork Airport, The Ambassador Hotel is located a short distance from Cork City's Bus Station in Parnell Place & Kent Railway Station. The Airport in Cork City is only 7KM from the hotel.
Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and parking is possible on site. Breakfast can be added after clicking "book now".
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Doctor on call, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Sauna, [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Ambassador Hotel & Health Club Cork
Spacious room, friendly staff.
Ambassador Hotel & Health Club Cork
Staff very helpful.
The hotel although a very grand building is looking a little tired inside. Breakfast was disappointing but other meals were very good. Would stay again.