- 3 guest reviews
"Very pleasant accommodation...."
"Have been here previously for a meal only - food was superb - so decided to return for a romantic night away... was not disappointed. Food w..."
"Travelling on business and usually use the big chains but came across this amazing place courtesy of laterooms.com. What a find!! Arrived 6p..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Bunk Inn, a traditional village pub full of charm and character situated just moments from Newbury Racecourse, minutes from Highclere Castle and just over an hour from London. Set in the beautiful village of Curridge, the 9 warm and stylish rooms are each equipped with flat-screen TVs, tea/coffee facilities, free Wi-Fi and en-suite bathrooms. Head Chef Lewis Spreadbury is earning rave reviews for his carefully crafted seasonal lunch and dinner menus offering traditional pub classics and more refined dining.
A full breakfast menu is also available daily. A superb selection of real ales from nearby Upham Brewery are on offer alongside a fine choice of wines and champagnes. The pub itself is easily accessible from the M4 and is ever-popular with locals, holidaying couples and families, business travellers and, of course, race goers. Both Reading and Oxford are a short drive and the pub offers ample free on-site parking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Limited room service for hot food, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- By 11:00 hours
- Up to 10 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Bunk Inn
Very pleasant accommodation.
Glad we bunked-in
Have been here previously for a meal only - food was superb - so decided to return for a romantic night away...
was not disappointed. Food was, once more, amazing - neither of us knew what we fancied, so took pot-luck... both starters and mains were just fantastic. Room was so lovely and tranquil, really "us" and the staff couldn't have been more accommodating and even arranged extras without fuss. What a lovely place - highly recommended - we will definitely return.