- Very Good
- 58 guest reviews
"Very nice stay, greeted nicely, food was excellent...."
"Stayed on a business trip, perfectly adequate but probably wouldn't stay for a leisure trip...."
"Good location, near town centre. Clean, comfortable and quiet...."
"Good, clean hotel. We had difficulty finding somewhere to eat on a Sunday evening, everywhere was shut!..."
"Great weekend stay...."
About the hotel
Our Newcastle-under-Lyme Central hotel is minutes away from Newcastle-under-Lyme's locally renowned outdoor markets and a short walk from the New Vic Theatre and The Borough Museum and Art Gallery. Ideally placed for visitors to the University of Keele, we're just a short drive from the Britannia Stadium - home of Stoke City FC - and the award-winning Trentham Estate. It's handy for hair-raising trips to Alton Towers, too.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Useful information Due to the city centre location of this hotel some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Newcastle Under-Lyme Central
Very nice stay, greeted nicely, food was excellent....
2 Night Stay for Business but will find another hotel next time
Staff do their best but are in control of reception, bar and kitchen at the same time.
Only ever saw 2 members on staff to cover all of this and on one occasion only one member of staff with a que at reception and guests waiting forever for a drink at the bar. The bar/restaurant isn't really that !!. It is one room with 2 sofas and a few basic dining tables. If you have a Premier Inn in the location you are staying then I would opt for that.