- Very Good
- 46 guest reviews
"I would start by saying that the staff as usual were great. What sadly is ruining recent visits to Travelodge is smoking by other guests too..."
"Extremely convenient and central to our requirements...."
"Room was clean and comfortable. Good location for trains to city...."
"This hotel is newly built. It offers a decent quality room at a budget rate. The difficulty will be to attract a clientele that will be appr..."
"As the hotel is right next to the train station it is a very good location for exploring the town. Generally, I can't fault the room and the..."
About the hotel
Our London Twickenham hotel is just minutes' walk from Twickenham Stadium, the home of England Rugby and the second-largest stadium in the UK. With a rail station practically on your doorstep, it's easy to get into central London too.
For a relaxing afternoon, take a walk to Marble House, in its nearby namesake park.
You'll find plenty of pubs and restaurants along the way. Or walk along the riverside to Ham House and Garden, an awe-inspiring 17th century mansion.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals.
Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel.
For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Smoking by other guests ruining an otherwise good experience
I would start by saying that the staff as usual were great.
What sadly is ruining recent visits to Travelodge is smoking by other guests too selfish to care about the effects on others. Sadly, the design of the rooms is inferior in so far as smoke can enter either through gaps between the door and frame else the air conditioning units in the bathroom. This is now the third occurence in as many weeks and have twice witnessed other guests complaining of it.
Travelodge London Twickenham
Extremely convenient and central to our requirements.