- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. It was not noisy and the bed was so confitable. The room was nice and clean and I had a nice room. I..."
"A new vacuum cleaner is required to pick the hairs off the carpet!..."
"Room, clean and spacious, bathroom / shower good powerfula nd plenty of hot water - only down side radio / TV did not work, fobbed off with..."
"Receptionist was very confusing giving wrong keys and room numbers...."
"No parking for customers..."
About the hotel
Want somewhere quiet to stay outside the city centre? Our London Ilford hotel has excellent transport links into London. Ilford station is 5 minutes walk from the hotel. After a busy day in the big smoke, stretch your legs in nearby Valentines Park.
Our hotel is ideally situated for Ilford Cricket Club. You’re also close to Fairlop Waters Country Park, home to the UK's largest boulder park. A short drive takes you to into the natural beauty of Wanstead Park.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Guests can enjoy a wide variety of food and drink choices within easy walking distance from this hotel.
This hotel has accessible bathrooms, but no wetrooms suitable for wheelchair access.
Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel.
For guests wishing to bring domestic pets call LateRooms for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel.
It was not noisy and the bed was so confitable. The room was nice and clean and I had a nice room. I didn't feel like going home.
A new vacuum cleaner is required to pick the hairs off the carpet!