- Very Good
- 63 guest reviews
"I enjoyed my stay at Travelodge London Excel. Very excellent staff in the persons of AMY, AKIL, JOSIE and MATYLZ. They are calm and responsi..."
"Friendly and helpful staff. Room immaculate and convenient for getting about with DLR station only...."
"Fish and chips the advert looks very good but the quality of fish very poor bread and butter with meal not good...."
"Nice place for a short stay...."
About the hotel
Our London Excel hotel offers a first-hand look at the Royal Victoria Dock area's spectacular regeneration, with its waterside bars and restaurants. ExCel London is at the forefront of the exciting changes - just a few moments walk away.
The location's excellent for the City of London, with the DLR moments away.
To top it off, there are spectacular views of Canary Wharf and the famous capital skyline – best viewed during a ride in the Emirates Air Line cable car.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals.
On weekdays (Mon-Fri) early risers can enjoy breakfast from 6am or join us later with breakfast now extended until 10am. During weekends breakfast is now served 8am until 12 noon.
Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel.
For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Great Experience. I would recommend it to everyone willing to stay in Travelodge
I enjoyed my stay at Travelodge London Excel.
Very excellent staff in the persons of AMY, AKIL, JOSIE and MATYLZ. They are calm and responsi...
Travelodge London Excel
Friendly and helpful staff.
Room immaculate and convenient for getting about with DLR station only....