- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"Great hotel. No room service though...."
"Had a very pleasant stay only thing I found it quite expensive as breakfast is not included in price and for the price I paid I did think it..."
"we stayed for one night in order to attend a family event locally. The room was bigger than we expected and very clean. Really good value fo..."
"Very welcoming and suitable for the purpose...."
"Everything room wise is reasonable and consistent with Travelodge, the staff are friendly and helpful which makes the stay unfussy which is..."
About the hotel
Our London Bromley hotel is 10 minutes' walk to the Churchill Theatre, Church House Gardens and the Intu shopping centre. It has good transport links to the many attractions of south and central London. Wi-Fi and parking are available, additional charges apply.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals.
The surrounding area is great for sporty and outdoorsy types. High Elms Country Park, Beckenham Place Park and Golf Course, Selhurst Park, Crystal Palace Park and the National Sports Centre are all easily accessible.
For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please visit contact us for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge London Bromley
No room service though.
Had a very pleasant stay only thing I found it quite expensive as breakfast is not included in price and for the price I paid I did think it would be included