- Very Good
- 41 guest reviews
"This was our first stay at a Travel Lodge and we both thought it was excellent. The position is ideal in the centre of Balham for shopping a..."
"Shower curtain a little smelly. But overall very pleased with the accomadation and location...."
"Very professional staff. Excellent room for the price. Very secure and close to the station and amenities...."
"Had a very enjoyable stay. No air conditioning and windows which do not open, so no relief from hot temperatures. Fortunately the portable f..."
"This hotel is in a good location...reception service can be improved....I would suggest that there should be in hose telephone for guests to..."
About the hotel
Our London Balham hotel is right in this heart of this trendy south London hub and only 2-minute walk from the Balham railway station, with the Battersea Arts Centre just moments away. Tranquil Wandsworth Common and Clapham Common are also just along the road. Wi-Fi and parking are available, additional costs apply.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Guests can enjoy a wide variety of food and drink choices within easy walking distance from this hotel.
Whether you want to explore the shops and restaurants of Balham High Road, or head into central London, it couldn't be simpler. The 02 Brixton Academy's just a short journey, and train and underground access are just metres away.
For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- By 12:00 hours
- Up to 15 years old
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
This was our first stay at a Travel Lodge and we both thought it was excellent.
The position is ideal in the centre of Balham for shopping and meals, close to both stations for easy access into Central London and near to our relations in Balham. The staff were very helpful and friendly.
Shower curtain a little smelly.
But overall very pleased with the accomadation and location.