- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"Great location being in the high street, so close to shops and restaurants!..."
"Very comfortable quiet room...."
"This hotel was in the center of Leaderhead. No parking, That's a BIG minus. A Travelodge should have a parking. Hotel was ok, staff was fri..."
"Clean rooms and friendly staff when checking in late..."
"Good value for money hotel, located at 10mn walk from the train station to London. The room was fine for a short stay, clean, good quality b..."
About the hotel
Our Leatherhead hotel sits at the gateway to the Surrey Hills. Leatherhead town centre, just half a mile from the hotel, has great shopping and restaurants along with sights like the Local History Museum. Surrounding our hotel are a number of attractions like the amazing Hampton Court Palace and Gardens, and the family fun of Chessington World of Adventures.
Or you could place a bet at Epsom Racecourse - the choice is yours. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Guests can enjoy a variety of food and drink choices within easy walking distance from this hotel.
Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel.
For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
On arrival we had to wait at reception for the staff to actually come out of the office even though it was apparent there was a queue by the noise levels .
The boy was very nice but didn't seem to know what was going on and even forgot to hand the room keys over to us. We then went to the room allocated to find the room smelt like urine and was in a state. The smell was so strong it nearly made us sick. We went down to change rooms which was a easy process but he didn't seem alarmed by the state it was in. Then once checked in we needed a hair dryer and iron board and was made to carry this up ourselves. The boy was polite at reception but the customer service of the place was lacking.
Great location being in the high street, so close to shops and restaurants!...