- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"We stayed over on a Saturday night. There was no information whatsoever in the room regarding departure time or information on the Toby rest..."
"My Stay was for only the one night (27th May 16). I found booking in quick and the staff friendly...."
"Basic accommodation, a cheer price overall, wifi works well but have to pay a extra £3..."
"Myself and my husband had a fantantic stay at the harlow travelodge, with great memories, I have been on quite a few times to this brance an..."
About the hotel
Our Harlow hotel is great for culture vultures or tech heads. Famed for its collection of world-famous public sculptures from the likes of Rodin and Moore, Harlow is also the home of fibre optic technology. In Harlow town centre, there's plenty to do from the Playhouse Theatre to the Museum of Harlow.
Arts fans can visit one of the many galleries in this picturesque town, while Harlow Town Park provides a place to chill out. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Guests can enjoy a wide variety of food and drink choices within easy walking distance from this hotel. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Room had too many faults too mention the whole of the hotel needs a fit out.
first thing I was made aware of at reception that the door broke on entrance to the lobby and when you look round the room the amount of stuff broke was unbelievably the room I stop in was 215.
Wish the room was more cleaner.
Could feel dust on the carpet as I walked barefoot. My room was pretty hot (had a headache the next day).