- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"Lovely welcome on arrival by Eva. Room was basic and slightly worn but at £65 you can't complain as probably best value for money in Chelten..."
"Ideal place to stay with bus stop outside for both Cheltenham & Gloucester. The Harvester next door provided both an excellent dinner and br..."
"Checked into the hotel about 11pm, was told there was no food as the Harvester opposite does the food. No late night service (even sandwitch..."
"We had a one night stay to visit relatives in Cheltenham. Our double room was very kindly laid out with an extra bed for my son to use. Staf..."
About the hotel
City streets or Cotswold charm? Our Cheltenham hotel places you within easy reach of both the historic and affluent centre of Cheltenham, and the gentle hillsides, ancient villages and grassy meadows of the Cotswolds. Cheltenham itself has lots to explore, including the idyllic Pitville Park and the world-renowned Cheltenham Racecourse. Close by you've got Gloucester Airport, where you can book a balloon ride over the spectacular countryside.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Guests can enjoy a wide variety of food and drink choices within a short car journey from the hotel. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
72% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely welcome on arrival by Eva.
Room was basic and slightly worn but at £65 you can't complain as probably best value for money in Cheltenham. Most certainly will use again.!
Large room with comfortable bed
Ideal place to stay with bus stop outside for both Cheltenham & Gloucester.
The Harvester next door provided both an excellent dinner and breakfast at very reasonable prices.