- Very Good
- 43 guest reviews
"It's not in the best location, situated on a busy roundabout, but it is only about a 5 minute walk to the town centre. The room was pretty b..."
"Staff on reception were great, didn't realise some where on training and only been there a few shifts until after checking in. Very helpful...."
"Basic comfortable room. Only problem was car parking, difficult to see machines instructions. I needed to get a torch to be able to read and..."
"Required to walk through remains of blocked drain/raw sewage on pavement to enter/leave motel - still evident the following morning on check..."
"Basic, clean accomodation but rather overpriced...."
About the hotel
Our Chelmsford hotel is a great base for exploring the lively Essex city of Chelmsford. Wander around the 11th century Chelmsford Cathedral, or browse the many temptations at The Meadows shopping centre.
You're a short hop from the Essex County Cricket Grounds, perfect for sports fans.
Or why not head over to the pretty Oaklands Park to explore Chelmsford Museum, a Victorian mansion that's packed with fascinating pieces of the past.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves lighter breakfasts and hot snacks.
Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel.
For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Pretty basic accommodation.
Shower very slippery. Left phone charger by mistake and didn't get it back when contacted hotel staff. Not impressed!!. Friends stayed on floor 1 we were on floor 3. They were disturbed by noisy neighbors
Basic but good value
It's not in the best location, situated on a busy roundabout, but it is only about a 5 minute walk to the town centre.
The room was pretty b...