- Very Good
- 87 guest reviews
"This is a standard modern Travelodge: good beds, spacious rooms, shower room with soap dispensers. The sheets and towels are good quality, t..."
"s usual this Travelodge is excellent -staff very helpful and friendly and the position of the hotel is perfect for us...."
"Friendly staff, spacious room, good nights sleep and very nice all you can eat breakfast. Would stay again...."
"Okay for an overnight stay, but room to sparsely furnished for any mote than one night, one plastic chair, small dressing tale only furnishi..."
About the hotel
To be or not to be? Explore the birthplace of our most famous playwright, Shakespeare, from our Stratford Upon Avon hotel and discover a quaint, picturesque market town filled with delights for the senses. Get inspired watching a performance at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and tour the house where the bard was born. Enjoy some natural drama strolling along the scenic river or visit the enchanting Stratford-upon-Avon Butterfly Farm.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability - bookable direct by telephoning the hotel. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from the charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
74% would recommend it to a friend
Charging for WI-FI....still!?!
I mean really!?.
It's 2017 and WI-FI is still thought of as an added luxury to be paid for. (Ohhhhh......you DO get a whole 30mins Free...just to be fair. *sigh*). Ok...it's supposed to be a Budget hotel.....but you can't steal Wifi', or break it, trash it, graffiti it. Just Rude. Mr Smith
Clean, comfortable and convenient
This is a standard modern Travelodge: good beds, spacious rooms, shower room with soap dispensers.
The sheets and towels are good quality, t...