- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Dannii! (Please forgive me if ive got your name wrong you might understand why when i say a pint of Bud for moi and a Feeble pint shandy for..."
"Convenient location, rooms adequate 4 a couple of nights & parking a bonus even though chargeable. Bar & restaurant handy, food was fine...."
"Not what was advertised in menus. Fish was from a frozen packet not in batter as advertised. Burger was very dry. Not enjoyable at all...."
"Very clean, tidy and comfortable room with all modern facilities available. Enjoyable stay...."
"Room was emaculat, nice size and very comfy bed! Staff was helpful & friendly:)..."
About the hotel
Our Torquay hotel is a delight for anyone who loves traditional British culture. It's just over a mile from Torquay's timeless seafront and bustling harbour, as well as the lovely Torre Abbey Historic House and Gardens. There's plenty of family fun nearby.
Meet cheeky penguins at Living Coasts, take a tour of prehistoric Kents Cavern or visit Cockington Country Park. Take the South West Coast Path to explore the beautiful beaches of Babbacombe and Oddicombe. All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service – if you’re looking to make the most of your day we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00 noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets please contact LateRooms. com for more detail on charges and terms and conditions. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 13/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Very polite courteous staff, from housekeeping to reception and bar, couldn't do enough to help! Fab
(Please forgive me if ive got your name wrong you might understand why when i say a pint of Bud for moi and a Feeble pint shandy for...
Convenient location, rooms adequate 4 a couple of nights & parking a bonus even though chargeable.
Bar & restaurant handy, food was fine....