- 126 guest reviews
"There was a dark haired trainee who was absolutely brilliant! So helpful and her customer service skills were great...."
"Had to stay over for work. Good location, v near beach, not too far from station. Good value. Staff very personable...."
"Pros: Centrally located, walking distance to train station Cons: No parking..."
"Hotel was what I expected. Nothing lavish but acceptable for one night only. I booked well in advance therefore a good rate was on offer. Ca..."
"We stayed just one night for a friend's birthday in Brighton. The hotel was relatively basic but perfect for what we needed. Happy with the..."
About the hotel
A hop, skip and jump from the sea, and only half a mile from Brighton train station, our Brighton Seafront hotel is the best way to experience the heart of this coastal town. Brighton is one of Britain’s most popular seaside destinations and is renowned for its quirky shopping areas and diverse cultural, music and arts scene. Our hotel’s central location means you’re only a short walk away from Brighton’s main attractions including the Brighton Conference Centre, Brighton Pier, The Lanes shopping area, the Royal Pavilion and the Dome Theatre.
All rooms feature a comfy king size bed with four plump pillows and a cosy duvet. Our on-site restaurant and bar serves breakfast and tasty evening meals. WiFi is available throughout the hotel at a charge of £3 for 24 hours. Unfortunately we do not have parking on site, however there are many pay and display car parks for you to use nearby. Useful information Due to the city centre location of this hotel some external noise may be heard. Early/Late Check-In/Out Service if you're looking to make the most of your day, we can offer an Early Check-In service from 12:00noon and a Late Check-Out Service until 2pm so you have more time to relax - cost is £10 per service, per room, subject to availability. For guests wishing to bring domestic pets, please inquire after booking. Please note that Guide dogs, Hearing dogs, and other animals to aid disability are exempt from charge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 11/07/2014 to 31/12/2020 - Payment must be made on arrival at the hotel, by either credit/debit card/cash. When paying cash, either photo identification (passport/driver's license), or a valid credit or debit card are required. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
65% would recommend it to a friend
Travelodge Brighton Seafront
There was a dark haired trainee who was absolutely brilliant.
So helpful and her customer service skills were great....
Poor room. Slept on the floor
Asked for low floor.
Twin beds. Went very early before vast majority of other customers. Asked to return later. When we returned was given top floor!. Asked for original request for lower floor. Given room on second floor with small double bed not twin as requested. Bed so uncomfortable that my wife slept in it and I slept on the floor. Very uncomfortable. Will not go back!