- 3 guest reviews
"Lovely building and perfectly situated for central Street, including Clark's Shopping Village. Plenty of off-street parking. Inside it lacks..."
"Lovely relaxed atmosphere. Very friendly and welcoming. Wasn't too happy at sharing my room with two spiders but they did keep out of my way..."
"Ok value, well looked after. Would stay again...."
About the hotel
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Translation Service
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
More character outside than in...
Lovely building and perfectly situated for central Street, including Clark's Shopping Village.
Plenty of off-street parking. Inside it lacks...
Lovely relaxed atmosphere.
Very friendly and welcoming. Wasn't too happy at sharing my room with two spiders but they did keep out of my way...