- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"Good value, little bit noisy next to the main road. Would benefit from providing room fan...."
"Your greeted with please take your muddy boots off at reception doors and think hmmmm. Then your meeting by friendly staff and a small shop..."
"Room was a good size and reasonable for the price, however the bathroom didn't seem to have been cleaned and smelt very badly of stale urine..."
"Perfectly adequate, clean and convenient for Leicester..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Rafee Hotel, offering you an insight into our world of hospitality We offer spacious family rooms, which sleeps up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. Situated in the country side but also close to the A46 which is a link road to Leicester, Newark, Nottingham, Melton Mowbury and the M1. We provide a friendly atmosphere and aim to make your stay with us as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Our new restaurant is open next door offering 2 types of menu,,. 5pm- Late Indian Cuisine and English Menu at very competitive prices. Ample parking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, 24 Hour Reception, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 15 years old
- 02/05/2015 to 28/04/2023 - Early check-in from 12.00 on the day of arrival for the extra charge of £10 is available subject to availability and Late check out option 2pm also at £10. also we charge £20 for pet The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Good value, little bit noisy next to the main road.
Would benefit from providing room fan.
Your greeted with please take your muddy boots off at reception doors and think hmmmm.
Then your meeting by friendly staff and a small shop run by then. The hallways are clean and tidy as are the rooms. pillows are very thin and one towel was what greeted us in the room, this was soon changed by the staff with no issues (i.e more pillows and another towel). You are supplied with tea and coffee facilities but NO Toiletries so you may want to take some soap with you for the bathroom if you do stop. As I said rooms are tidy and clean, the lino was falling off the wall in the bathroom but this can be over looked for the price. You cant hear the traffic from the main road so dont let this put you off, but also dont be expecting lots of views if you get a front room...