- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"First stay at this hotel. The very best in London I would say at the moment and I've stayed at many. Fabulous breakfast and do try the chick..."
About the hotel
Rosewood London will embrace guests within one of London’s most historic locales, where the City meets Covent Garden and the West End on High Holborn. The early 20th-century Edwardian, Grade II listed building will offer a true sense of the destination, combining English heritage with contemporary sophistication. Guests will enjoy a central location with proximity to premier shops, theatres, museums and the major business and financial district.
The hotel will feature spacious guestrooms and suites, fine dining, a luxurious spa, fitness centre, secluded central courtyard and premier conference and event facilities alongside impeccable, individual service.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Babysitting services, Cots available, Wedding Licence, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 16 years old
- 12/12/2016 to 31/12/2020 - Breakfast will be served in Holborn Dining room. More than 9 reservations are considered a group booking and different policies and room rates will apply. one extra bed/cot in King Rooms upon request. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
First stay at this hotel.
The very best in London I would say at the moment and I've stayed at many. Fabulous breakfast and do try the chick...