- 78 guest reviews
"The room was clean with the exception of the carpet which was filthy. Clean bedding and towels . No complimentary shower soap . Plenty of co..."
"Stayed here with partner to do some Christmas shopping at bullring. It's not to far to drive to the bullring and a great value for money hot..."
"Very friendly staff. Large room which was clean and had all amenities. Excellent value for money...."
"Good customer service. Friendly staff. Able to provide travel cot on request..."
"good value for money..."
About the hotel
Based on the edge of the city Metro Inns Walsall is a budget hotel offering superb accommodation, free wi-fi throughout and free onsite parking. The National Exhibition Centre and The Bullring Centre, home to a variety of restaurants and shops are around 20 minutes’ away. Guests can choose from double and twin rooms all of which are en-suite and feature TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
Metro Inns Walsall offers a restaurant dining area where snacks and continental breakfast is available. For thrill seekers, Drayton Manor Theme Park is a 31 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Birmingham International Airport is also 18 miles from the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 00:00
- Up to 4 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
55% would recommend it to a friend
One night stop
The room was clean with the exception of the carpet which was filthy.
Clean bedding and towels . No complimentary shower soap . Plenty of co...
Feels like it's closing down
Reception staff seemed friendly enough. Got to the room. Dodgy smell, tv didn't work. Very thin walls so could hear basic conversations of adjoining rooms.